Cremation Funeral Service Info
At Mahoney Funeral Home, we tend to provide easiest and most convenient way to register for our services
Step one: Fill out the form, include all requested information
Step Two: Print the Set of forms attached, Fill and sign it .
(If you do not have printer, take the form photo and and use digital signature to fill it, make sure it is fully visible)
Step Three: Scan the Set of forms and attach it with the digital registration form.
Step Four: After submission, you will be redirected to packages page, select the desired package along with Add-ons and make the payment.
We must tell every family
1. The law does not require embalming except in certain special cases.
2. Neither the embalming process, any casket or burial product prevents decomposition.
3. The law does not require the purchase of a casket for direct cremation, nor an outer burial container for the cemetery.
4. The cost of a cash advanced item may be different based on volume or cash discounts or other professional trade customs.
5. All prices reviewed today are subject to inflation and regulation and are subject to change without notice.
6. All service schedules are subject to change. (i.e. Newspapers, Clergy, Church schedule/rules, Death Certificate completion and acceptance, Municipal Permits Medical Examiner, Doctor, City/Town, Cemetery/Crematory, etc.)
7. I understand any refunds will be made to the Estate of or the commonwealth of Massachusetts
8. Unless prior arrangements are made payment is expected before services.